Green Mandala Mini Shorts
- 88% Polyester & 12% Spandex Performance wear
- Compression fit due to our high spandex fabric
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and cover stitched hems. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
- Eco Poly Fabrics: All our stretch fabrics feature an EcoPoly fiber. This fiber is considered eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing.
- Vivid print will not fade after washing
- Manufactured in Canada
A Mandala is a spiritual symbol in which often represents the universe. Many Mandalas are symmetric and have a central circular point and four “gates.” In many spiritual philosophies and traditions, mandalas are used as a vehicle for focusing the attention of practitioners, as a guidance tool to aid in meditation, and establishing a sacred space.
All styles made in stretchy knit fabrics. For in between measurements we recommend choosing the larger size.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
Each piece of clothing is made to order. Please allow 7-10 days for production, as well as expected shipping time.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
As each order is custom made to order, there are no returns or refunds unless there is a problem or defect with the product.
*Model is 5'11 and wearing Medium.