Burgundy Mandala Kimono
- Lightweight woven chiffon fabric in 100% polyester
- Knit bamboo fabric trim and matching chiffon belt
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Rolled edged finishing on hems
- Printed and Sewn by hand in Canada
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Burgundy color has very slight hints of green in center of design
- Print is 70% visible on inside of Kimono
A Mandala is a spiritual symbol in Buddhism and Hinduism, which often represents the universe. Many Mandalas are symmetric and have a central circular point and four “gates.” In many spiritual philosophies and traditions, mandalas are used as a vehicle for focusing the attention of practitioners, as a guidance tool to aid in meditation, and establishing a sacred space.
SIZING FOR DRAPED KIMONO
All styles made in stretchy knit fabrics. For in between measurements we recommend choosing the larger size.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
Each piece of clothing is made to order. Please allow 7-10 days for production, as well as expected shipping time.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
As each order is custom made to order, there are no returns or refunds unless there is a problem or defect with the product.
*Model is 5'11 and wearing Large/X-Large