Burgundy Mandala Dress
- Made from 72% ecopoly/28% spandex
- Tight fitted dress that hugs the body
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- 2-1 style! Wear your dress front to back or back to front!
- Fabrics made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production process.
- Manufactured in Canada
A Mandala is a spiritual symbol in which often represents the universe. Many Mandalas are symmetric and have a central circular point and four “gates.” In many spiritual philosophies and traditions, mandalas are used as a vehicle for focusing the attention of practitioners, as a guidance tool to aid in meditation, and establishing a sacred space.
All styles made in stretchy knit fabrics. For in between measurements we recommend choosing the larger size.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
Each piece of clothing is made to order. Please allow 7-10 days for production, as well as expected shipping time.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
As each order is custom made to order, there are no returns or refunds unless there is a problem or defect with the product.
*Model is 5'11 and wearing Medium.